<body>
to hear u stumble when u speak
or see u walk with two left feet
that's when i love you.

Profile

Aaron
21, Capricornian
I'm a 5% soldier, 25% gamer, 70% shopper and a 100% slacker.
& I serving my Ns term at Kranji Camp 41 SAR , though I can't wait to leave that camp!
ORD-ing on 14/12/08

I BOUGHT Dopie Slipper
I BOUGHT Burberry Wallet
I BOUGHT Gucci Landyard
I BOUGHT Gucci Belt
I BOUGHT New Handphone
I WANT Marc Jacob Bracelet
I WANT New Shoes
I WANT Emperio Armani Watch
I WANT Head Porter Bag
I WANT Burberry Polo Tee
I WANT Digital Camera
I WANT Oakley Shades
I WANT D&G Specs
I WANT MacBook
I WANT My Car License

Chatter



Strictly no blog WARS or SPAMMING!!!
Pls tag before u leave..thnks!


Exits

MY FRIENDSTER | MY EMAIL(Icy_blue87@hotmail.com)

Ministry.Of.Bro & Sis
♥ChunBin
♥Emily
♥Evelyn
♥HuiYi
♥KangKit
♥QiuYun
♥Yunni


City Harvest/W355
♥Ben
♥Constance
♥Eunice
♥Michelle
♥Peishan
♥QiXuan
♥Ryan
♥Siying
♥Susan
♥Thomas
♥TianLong
♥ZhengGuo


Volleyball Mates
♥Anqi
♥Jessie
♥Melinda
♥Xinthia
♥Xinyi
♥XiaoHui


Friends
♥Roy
♥Xiu Mei

jay chous new album
Credits

Designer: lil.queens
Picture: 1 2 3
Bckgrd: will credit once found
Host: photobucket | imageshack
Friday, September 26, 2008

recently i haf been watching tis drama serial 篮球火...
damn freaking nice please!
of course its all abt my favourite basketball la...
haha..best recommended!
yeah 我是 superman, yeah 我是 superman, yeah 我是 superman, yeah 你是 LOSER!

i love you endlessly.
11:32 AM